

It's been a while since I last posted.. things have been quite hectic and with all the additional training at work. A lot has happened, my camera broke!!! Time to upgrade(fingers crossed). My sister and her beautiful family were able to be sealed for time and all eternity in Jordan River Temple. Flag week has since come and gone. And all the dance practices for Midvalley 2nd ward payed off. It is now the last day of July.. can you believe it! My how time flies! I'm looking forward to August.. the kids will be back in school. My baby girl Taneyah will be starting Kindergarten(aahhHHh!) That will be 4 kids in school and 2 left at home. I'm excited for her, she's only 5, but very mature for her age, not to mention she's ready to do what big sister does :). So I decided to get "back to school" pictures done of the kids, that way I can remember this time as they get older.. and I just wanted new pics of the kids.. lol. So we booked a session with the much sought after talent of Omi Masina, she does BEAUTIFUL work! You've got to see her photo's!! Check her out here!
1 comment:
Oh wow! Congrats to your sister! what a lovely family!
Post a Comment