Saturday, August 23, 2008

So I was thinking about...

revamping my blog.. because I just don't like the plainness of it. So to mix it up, I think I'll start a "{CRAFT} A DAY" section and see how well I stick with it.. maybe I should be more realistic.. {CRAFT} A WEEK =). Yeah.. I guess that seems more realistic *sigh*. Anyhow, that way it will motivate me to really start working on my to do list, and make for some interesting blogs!
Now on the topic of interesting... here's a little story from our week. We are in the car with Radio Disney on the radio... I'm not really paying attention until I hear my passengers(all 6 of them) break into song and dance(yes, while I'm driving)
"CUZ I'M BURNIN UP, BURNIN UP FOR YOU BAYYYYYYYYBE!!"
That just made my day, hence the artist of the week.

4 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

Oh i LOVE me some Jonas Brothers!! And the new look is cute! I tried messing around with my layout last night then got frustrated and switched back to the original lol.

NONU6 said...

And that's why your blog is my kids favorite... Jo Bros & your boys(who they've been debating if they're cousins or not) who look like Misi. =). I love your page! I'm still trying to get used to editing blogger.

Anonymous said...

Love it girl!!!!! I too am a big fan of the jo bros. I may have to take up this craft challenge of yours as well, however i'm not all that great at the whole graphics thing. That's yours and Kiki's ball game. Oh well, doesn't hurt to try. Are you holding any classes soon?

NONU6 said...

That would be fun!! I really need to do something... Its driving me crazy. But I miss you!! We HAVE to get together soon!