Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Do Over :)

Ok, I hope this time I uploaded these pictures right. Ryan didn't sign on Saturday because of the finals.. so my boys were bummed. He was scheduled for Sunday(teaching opportunity) but they knew that Sundays were out of the question. I'm glad I didn't get too much resistance from them.. it was nothing a little ice cream couldn't resolve. Maybe next year boys!

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


Some Skateboarding Greats: Bob Burnquist, Bucky Lasek, Ryan Sheckler, and Greg Lutzka. We missed out Chaz Ortiz, the future of sk8 boarding!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it wasn't just me that couldn't view the photo's. I felt left out.

YAY-YUH!!!! Love the pics! That's what i'm talkin about! I so wish we went! I didn't even know about it until you posted your mood on myspace. LOL. LUCKY!!!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

COOL! that last post was just a teaser wasn't it? haha cause i was seriously refreshing my screen over & over hoping the pictures would appear. i'm glad they're up cause they rock! lucky boys!!

NONU6 said...

Kiki I wish I could say I did it on purpose lol. Sila, we should most definitely go next year! Halli said she wants to take Uaki so we should plan on it!