Monday, September 15, 2008

Fun Friday was...

Postponed, instead we had Sensational Saturday! Our 4 boys have been waiting in anticipation for this event ever since they announced they were coming back to Utah. The Dew Tour!! I have SO many pictures but haven't got them uploaded but I had to blog. During the Skate Park finals Marques, Jonah, Devon and Dawson were so excited to see Ryan Sheckler(and so were all the hundreds of girls), Chaz Ortiz, and P-Rod to name a few.
"I like Ryan! I like Ryan! I like Ryan!" screamed Devon!
"I thought you loved Ryan?" I asked.
"Mom! Only girls LOVE Ryan! And I only love you!" he shrieked!
Oh! How I love my kids!

3 comments:

Halli said...

Verlynn, How fun and exciting. I, myself wanted to attend that (even to see Ryan, he's such a cutie). Maybe next year we should go together. Hopefully Uaki will be old enough to pay a little more attention to what's going on. hehehe. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

How Cool! RYAN SHECKLER ROCKS!!! Patiently awaiting the upload of the photo's... lol

Kiki Fangupo said...

Cool! Bring on the photos!!! Ryan Sheckler is my Volcom buddy =)