Friday, October 10, 2008

My boy Jonah



Ok so after taking my camera apart.. I finally fixed it by some great miracle! YaY! Here are some shots of Jonah that I took for his baptism invites. You pro's feel free to give me some advice on what I can improve! I'm still learning and exploring my style. These are SOOC(straigh out of camera) images. Except for the black and white ones of course.













7 comments:

Halli said...

Verlynn, I LOVE the shots!! Absolutely FABULOUS! I'm so happy your camera is fixed now I'll have a friend to post everyday...just like me! Hooray!! =)

Kiki Fangupo said...

Verlynn!!! Your pictures are AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE them!!! Great job!!!!

NONU6 said...

Lol @ Halli!

Kiki, I'l have those sent to you tomorrow as soon as I get the address. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

VERLYNN!!!!!! Let's go shoooting and find some cool spots! I LOVE THESE! I'm hecka happy you got your camera to work. I swear, is there anything you can't do?! SHEESH! Dang girl, these are so dang cool! Jonah you look so handsome!

OMI said...

Love them Verlynn! Are you still shooting film? Very nice!

NONU6 said...

Let's do it Sila :)

Omi, thank you! Did Sila tell you that I volunteered you as my mentor.. lol. I am still shooting in film, just really focusing on aperture, lighting and compositio. Any bits of advice?? :)

OMI said...

You are seriously doing wonderful!! I will spill my guts on Tuesday and you can tell me if it helps...I asked Sila and Halli to forward you the email I just sent them because I couldn't pull your email up...but we are meeting Tuesday at 7:00pm at The Cheese Cake Factory @ the Fashion Place Mall. Let me know if that works and other wise I will see you there!!