
Nickname: Angie, Ang
Favorites:
Color = Red
Music = Reggae
Sport = Volleyball
Ice Cream = Rocky Road
Memory = jr high, a boy spit in my lunch, I cried, she gave me her lunch, then gave that boy a beating. lol.
The other night after hearing my girls argue with each other.. it really got on my nerves. So I pulled them in their room for a little chat. And we talked about growing up and the relationship I had with my older sister.
And all the memories of my older sister and the way she loved me, and was always looking out for me when we were younger came back to me. She was always there for me to vent to and always had my back. Today she celebrates a birthday. I am grateful for her and love her with all my heart. I don't know if I can say enough about what a wonderful older sister she is. I love ya Ang and hope your day is SPECTACULAR!!
4 comments:
Awwww... Happy Birthday Angie! I can totally picture the whole lunch ordeal going down. You DO NOT want to mess with Angie! lol. LOVE IT! What a great post pal.
How sweet! Sisterly love, there's nothing like it. Miss you Verlynn!
What a sweet post for Angie, Lynn! She's such a great person and I love her too. I love you both like my own sister. Happy Birthday Angie.
Thanks Sila! Thanks Halli! Looking forward to your pics from Hawaii!!
And Lisa, you know I feel the same about you! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment