Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April Awesomeness


A couple of weeks ago we celebrated Taneyah's 7th birhday. Since we made her wait to celebrate last year, I told her she could pick 3 sweets and I would make them. She chose cupcakes, chocolate cake w/ sprinkles and cake pops.
My sweet girl.


This was the first time I had attempted to make cake pops. One thing that I learned right off, that you cannot use food coloring with the candy melts. The consistency of the melted chocolate and food coloring do not agree with each other. What a waste! Anyhow, other then that it turned out wonderfully! I don't know who enjoyed it more.. me(making them) or the kids(eating them). The kids loved them so much that 4 of my nephews have already made their birthday orders :)You can find the cake pop recipe and how to onBakerella.

My nephew Tui, enjoying his dessert.

No comments: