Friday, May 14, 2010

Daily Dose of Laughter...




Dawson: Mom, can I have two?
Me: No, you can only have one.
Dawson: Awwwwww *looks at his hands* ok *sigh* ONE for each hand.




Back seat driver
Dawson: LYLE! You turned at the wrong color light!
Lyle: Ok Dawson.
Dawson: Oh ummm Lyle... do you have a drivers license?
Lyle: Yes Dawson.
Dawson: Ok Lyle, good, you can drive.




Dawson trying to put his toy together.
Me: Dawson, let mom help you.
Dawson: No mom, I can do it.
*I reach for the instructions*
Dawson: MOM! Don't touch my constructions!! I can read them!!
*mind you he's 3*
Dawson: Ok mom... can you read the constructions??!




This kid is hilarious! He keeps a smile on my face and thankful for my little blessings.

2 comments:

Tino Faamausili said...

Aww... too precious! LMBO@being a backseat driver already and the "constructions" hahaha.. Dawson you're growing up too fast! ;o)

T*Family said...

LOL. Your kids are too cute!