Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In need of......

One of these....
Lalomanu, Upolu Samoa

There has been so much going on lately. As I sit here typing, my feet ache, legs are sore, and I'm just exhausted. Spent. I'm not complaining. Its a good thing to be busy, but it kind of crept up on me. One minute I was just looking forward to sending my kids off to school and finding "something" to occupy my time. Then all in a matter of days I went back to my old job(wth!), became a member of the Board of Trustees(UKFL), and have rarely found time to do much of anything, let alone sleep. The past two weeks seemed to have gone by in slow motion with all the days blending into each other. And to think that fall is right around the corner. It's my favorite time of year and the busiest. So at work I have a couple of pictures as my screen saver, wishfully thinking of a vacation. NOW. lol. And just a random thought, I was searching for a place that can take my signature and turn it into a stamp. Every night by the time I'm done signing homework, I feel like I've just got done working another 8 hour job and that I might have a mild case of carpal tunnel haha. A stamp might be more time efficient and good for my health.
So for now I'll settle for the flickering photos of paradise. And maybe just plan a getaway here....
(Catalina Island)
it is a lot closer than Samoa and I just love getting sea sick on the ferry lol. Ok, I'm delirious.

3 comments:

LEVATAU'S said...

WOW Sis!! You have DEFINITELY been BUSY!!! Lalomanu looks beautiful, but Catalina wouldn't be that bad either!! Hope you have a Great rest of the week!! Love Ya!

NONU6 said...

Hey sis. I am NEVER home :( I miss my bed lol. But I miss visiting Lehi even more! The boys have their first game this Saturday but its the same time as Taleni's so, we won't make it, sorry :( wish him good luck for me and we'll need to clear Sunday for a visit. Love ya and enjoy your week!

Kiki Fangupo said...

can I come with? lol I need me a break from the crazies @ the front desk! :)