Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Baking And A Special Visit




A good friend of mines little girl has been in the hospital for almost a month now. Sunday she had a heart transplant and I got there just in time to be able to visit her. Words cannot express how much I love this little girl. She is such a sweet, soft spoken, yet strong little girl. The visit was special for us, for me. As we head into this holiday season, I am reminded that it is the gifts that have no price tags that are the greatest gifts. Life, love, friendship, and freedom to name a few.






The sisters and I have been baking all month, good for the taste buds, but absolutely no good for my thighs haha. As for trying to slim the waistline, mmmm yeah, that will have to wait until January. I realize that I have absolutely NO will power when it comes to sweets.... blessed are those with a fast metabolism :) we are getting so close to Christmas and I'll be toasting to "Friends, Family, and yes.. Food" cheers!

3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

You go girl!! all of it looks so DELISH!!!

pwincessdi said...

sooo sweet of u!!!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

you got skills!! I had one of Lauren's truffles and they were the bomb!