*CAUTION*
Are there any children around you?? If not, it is safe to proceed =)
I shared this on FB a couple of days ago and totally forgot to share it with my follow bloggers until Niva reminded me. See her post here. Or go to the link and get your child's very own message from Santa! Its super cute!
If you have more than one message, I'd show them one at a time. I learned the hard way to not let them watch as the other one is getting their message. It dulls the *shock and awe* effect when they actually get around to hearing their message. Devon and Dawson have not been able to stop talking about their message from Santa. Earlier in the week I heard them saying Santa wasn't real, now, they are believers ;)
Dawson is so cute, every morning he lights up the Christmas tree and tells me that Santa is keeping an eye on him so he is doing his best to be good *sigh* these kids of mine are growing up way too fast. Devon was upset that Santa pronounced his name wrong lol! So I suggest you watch it through and make some adjustments if needed :)
Well, as jolly old St Nick would say, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
2 comments:
I've done that to my kids, and this year they just are asking me constantly if me and Pulu are Santa! It saddens me! :( What to do...ahaha Merry Christmas Verlynn. You definitely need to come to our next blogging GNO in January, I love reading your blogs :)
I know what you mean Anna. The older kids won't fall for the "Santa is Real" idea haha. I would love to come, let me know the details and I'll put it on my calendar! I love your blog, I love your sense of humor!
Post a Comment