Saturday, January 8, 2011

Super Heroes and Sisters


My sister Desiree's son had his first birthday bash today. It was such a great party. The kids got their fix of candy, games, face painting, cotton candy, and sweets galore. What more could they ask for. I love that she carried the theme through out the party. Starting with the invites that I designed during one of my insomnia bouts.


Bro's banner he designed. If you didn't know, because I didn't until I asked my 4 year old. Thor is one of the characters on the Super Hero Squad and my nephew's name is... you guessed it, Thor. He is such a happy little boy, and we love him to pieces! I always tell his mom that she is so lucky to have such a good baby because she..... wasn't haha.





Dessert table by the Dessert Divas lol. My sisters and I were in charge of the dessert table. Our main focus was to have enough to last the entire party. So with 300 to 400 of each dessert, mission was accomplished! I love working with my sisters. We come together with our ideas, and we balance each other out. And best of all, we work well together and they were homemade except the ice cream:)













Extra candy for the tables and the favors that we made, I totally forgot to get a picture.

4 comments:

T*Family said...

Ooh...The desserts look delicious. What a fun theme. Happy Birthday to ur nephew. Looks like u all had a blast!

Tino Faamausili said...

Awesome! Looked like it was tons of fun! (: Desserts looked like they were to die for! Love the banner & invites & your girls are simply ravishing! ;) Just like their momma & Letalu aunties! :)

Kiki Fangupo said...

awesome job on the invites! that party looks like it was a hit!

IONGI FAMILY said...

HOW FUN!!!what yummy treats u had!!