Thursday, April 28, 2011

In My Head

Today I don't miss him more than any other day. I miss him the same everyday. There are just moments when the feelings are stronger. And moments when I long for his presence. I long to see his smile and feel his warm embrace. I miss his laughter and most of all our conversations. Diamond Rio sums up my feelings completely.

Last night I had a crazy dream
A wish was granted just for me
It could be for anything
I didn't ask for money
Or a mansion in Malibu
I simply wished, for one more day with you

One more day
One more time
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again
I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you

First thing I'd do, is pray for time to crawl
Then I'd unplug the telephone
And keep the TV off
I'd hold you every second
Say a million I love you's
That's what I'd do, with one more day with you

One more day
One more time
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again
I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you

Leave me wishing still, for one more day
Leave me wishing still, for one more day

No comments: