Friday, April 8, 2011

The youngest celebrates 21

And boy does that make me feel old!! I remember when she was born and sometimes I still think of her as a little girl. My sisters, mom and I decided to surprise her with a dinner with her close friends rather than the traditional family dinner with the entire family.

I am so proud of the woman she has become. She is always willing to lend a helping hand, she is hardworking, sweet, funny, goofy, down to earth, a great example to my girls and I love her so much.


Aunty Liliu, Birthday girl, Mom


G & I


The group Kuini & Seini Lani, Kuini, Talia


Angie, Ana, Talia Bea & Talia Twins Birthday girl giving her speech and me eating a molten hahaha! Caught on Camera! Talia & Ana (we love her!) Dezzie & Talia Gifts! She got her all emotional over her key from our favorite kiwi's, the Haraki's. They also sent her favorite, Picnic and a picture of Kade. Happy 21st Birthday Natalia!

No comments: