Be NICE! Tuesday was Taneyah's first day riding the bus home and she got to ride home with her older brothers and sister. Now our bus is(a hazard) filled to the max. My 4 file off the bus with stories to tell mom of how the day went. Taneyah rushes off the bus with tears streaming down her face.. running straight for me. My poor baby, what's wrong! Before the words could come out she began explaining through the tears.. "Neni doesn't want to sit by me on the bus.. she only likes her friends.. and.. and..", more tears. My poor baby girl. I could SO relate with her pain, being the 2nd oldest. I always wanted to do what my older sister did.. go where ever she went, (even if I wasn't old enough to go and do) I wanted to do it. I love my older sister like you wouldn't believe, she was always patient with me wanting to tag along. And she always made me feel like I was a part of her world. Even if it meant having to drag her little sister around with her(love you ANG!)!
There is nothing I want more than to see my daughters grow and learn to love each other, and bond as sisters.

I know it's not a good picture.. but still no camera replacement(*sigh of sadness*)
2 comments:
I feel your pain Taneyah. Big sister's can be cruel sometimes... not gonna mention any names (lol), but they can be cruel. Hang in there little one!
I got teary eyed reading this...GOSH! Poor princess Neyah! Although big sisters are the coolest people ever, they do tend to forget the little people at times. It'll get better, trust me i know! lol.
Post a Comment