Rosileni turned 7 on the 10 and we have been busy, hence the lack of blogging(yes, I said hence hahaha). Anyhow, so we discussed her treat for school.. usually she's picky, it has to be chocolate or jolly rogers(jolly ranchers lol) but this year her only requirement was that they were cute. So I tried.. after a sleepless night(3am to be exact), a burned finger(hot glue incident), and a back ache, I hope this was the *cute* treat she was looking for. And it doubles as my craft for the week *uhmm* that does count doesn't it?




The finished product... minus the embelishments on the box.
She was in for a *treat* when her dad stopped by to drop them off. He is always out of the house before the kids and I are even up so he didn't get a chance to wish her a happy birthday and decided to surprise her. We finished off the day with Strawberry Cake at Mama & Papa's.

Love you Rosileni!
oxox mom & dad
5 comments:
Verlynn,
Those are so cute! Such a creative way to take class treats. Loving it!
Oh wow Verlynn! These are super Cute! Happy Birthday Rosileni!
p.s. I love me some Jolly Rogers. lol
How freak'n cute Verlynn!!! And that's so sweet that Dwayne personally delivered them!
Verlynn, Kiki and I could not stop talking about how cute these birthday treats were, and I said "oh, that's so Verlynn!". She also asked if you were handy with the glue gun... Are you kidding?! Next to Audra, Halli and I, that gun's your best friend! =P You're so cool!
Ha ha ha! Sila I just saw this comment and what can I say but that is the truest statement ever!
Post a Comment