Its always nice to be able to do something with the kids and go to dinner with Dwayne. This year my kiddies sang to me at midnight during our movie night. Yes, my kids love to stay up LATE on Fridays lol. Dwayne made me and the kids breakfast, and it was good! Considering this is a guy who can burn water! lol. My sister Tasha and her hubby Brett joined us for dinner and a movie. We were looking forward to seeing Fire Proof, but they only had a late showing, so we opted for Forever Strong(blah) the acting was terrible, but I liked the message. Then we headed over to Chilis for some steak, moltens and shots(sweet shots, its a dessert lol) it was nice. I'm truely grateful for my cousins and lil sis for being so willing to watch my precious 6 so that we can have a date night, or a temple day, or for what ever reason lol.
I'm grateful for my wonderful husband who is so hardworking, and loving. Although he's been through so much, he is always mindful of our family. Thank you and I love you. And my children, I would have never thought that I could love someone(besides your dad) as much as I love you. I've had people ask me if I could see myself with 4 kids or imagine if I only had 5, and I honestly cannot see myself without ALL 6 of you. Each of you bring something special to our family and my heart. Its like each of you came with a piece of my heart hidden in that tiny body. I love you more today than the day you were born, who would have thought it possible.
And so with another birthday, I count my blessings and hope that each of you know just how much I love and adore you. Thank you for a wonderful birthday.
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday, my friend. Your kids and husband are so sweet! I wish I could get a day like that. You're a lucky lady.
Happy Birthday Verlynn! I love your faith girlfriend!!! Your posts are so sweet!
Okay, can Dwayne call Abe and give him some pointers?! I love this sweet, sweet post! I love you girl! Happy Birthday. I owe you a cake!
Post a Comment