
Unfortunately for me I missed Omi's Dinner Developement! I know that was a coveted spot, so I feel like I missed out on a sideline, all access 49ers(niners for life! lol) game. Its like a double edged sword! But, on the other hand I had a great time with my sister and her handsome family. The weather was just perfect. These three little guys were having so much fun, it was just too easy. Thank you for thinking of me(lol) to photograph your beautiful family. Taleni, Tui, and Amanaki aunty loves you!


4 comments:
We missed you! These look great! I love the way you positioned the family shot in the road! Catch you next time!!
Verlynn, I forgive you for not joining us. LOL. We really did miss you though. I really like these. Love the one on the chest. How cute is the little one in the wagon?! These would make great christmas cards. (you koow I had to plug that in right?!) lol. Love you!
That red wagon is too CUTE! More great shots Verlynn... keep em comin!
Thanks ladies! I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment