"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" Charles Dickens
Whoever said raising girls was an easy task.. flat out lied! lol. I'm joking. Rosileni was a trooper for putting up with my obsession.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like!! The green frame's are my fav!
DOn't I know it about those little girls..... Can't live with em' Can't live with out em'! Rose, you trooper! You and Stennie should get together and talk stories about modeling and how you guys LOVE it... Most of the time! lol.
I love her hair! She's so adorable. I remember asking her at Neo's wedding if she knew just how cute she was and she said "Yeah!" haha like duh Kiki- tell me something I don't already know! You're gorgeous Roseleni- but you already knew that ;)
Such great photos, Verlynn. So at this girls night out can you teach us how to edit pictures. Why can't I get my mind to wrap around this idea. Dang, I'm slow, and you have skillz my friend. =P
5 comments:
I like!! The green frame's are my fav!
DOn't I know it about those little girls..... Can't live with em' Can't live with out em'! Rose, you trooper! You and Stennie should get together and talk stories about modeling and how you guys LOVE it... Most of the time! lol.
I love her hair! She's so adorable. I remember asking her at Neo's wedding if she knew just how cute she was and she said "Yeah!" haha like duh Kiki- tell me something I don't already know! You're gorgeous Roseleni- but you already knew that ;)
Sila, I'm sure those two would talk for days!
Kiki, that is so something she would say! LOL. Little girls, gotta love em.
Such great photos, Verlynn. So at this girls night out can you teach us how to edit pictures. Why can't I get my mind to wrap around this idea. Dang, I'm slow, and you have skillz my friend. =P
Thanks Halli! That's a great idea! I don't have photoshop, and trust me that I'm just an amateur when it comes to editing. lol
Post a Comment