Saturday, October 25, 2008

GNO

I just realized I didn't blog about girls night out last month. What the heck. :)
Well last month Halli got us girls(Sila, Audra, and I) together for our first official GNO. It was a night of heart shaped brownies, strawberries, girl talk, and tears. I love these girls! So I got to host this months GNO.
These ladies made the trek out here to good ol' Lehi. We did a little Halloween craft, I should have taken a picture of each of them with their lil skeleton. Audra's ended up with a fashionable bow tie, Halli's with a sassy ribbon, and Sila's donned a trendy scarf. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy their company and friendship. They are truly made from my own heart. Each of them bring something special to our circle of friends. I'm so sad that I didn't take any pics, so I'll just have to wait for Sila to post a pic so I can "borrow" it lol.
Thank you Halli for initiating GNO!

Next month Sila is hosting. I am looking forward to it!! I love you ladies!

4 comments:

Halli said...

V-Lynn, ;)
Thank you so much for hosting this months GNO (girls night out) I had so much fun creating and accessorizing my little "skelly girl". The food was FABuLOuS! The company AMaZinG! Thank you again!

NONU6 said...

Hall :) thank you! And your skelly girl! I can't believe how time flies when your havin fun!

Kiki Fangupo said...

How fun! I want to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I had a blast! Thanks V-Lynn for the food, the craft and the gift! You are the BEST!