I saw this survey and thought it would be fun, cuz I don't write about my hubby often.
Where did you meet? Willard Bay, lol. Our wards were camping there the same week.
How long did you date before you got married? About 1 year
How long have you been married? 10 years in July!
What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and lips lol
What is your favorite quality of his? His sense of humor.. he's a goofball sometimes.
Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, he NEVER calls me by my name(only when he's mad)
What is his favorite color? Red(he's a UTE fan)
What is his favorite food? Steak and chop suey lol. Not necessarily together.
What is his favorite sport? Basketball
When and where was your first kiss? At the Omni. LOL!
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Date night, dinner and a movie.
Do you have any children? We sure do! 4 boys and 2 girls.
Does he have a hidden talent? He is a really REALLY good artist! Its hidden cuz he hides it, but I wish he didn't!
How old is he? 29
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
What is his favorite type of music? R&B, Rap, Reggae, ok, just about anything except Country.
What do you admire the most about him? He is such a hard worker and even after a long day or night, he's happy to spend time together.
Do you think he will read this? IDK.
2 comments:
Willard Bay, huh?! Wow, I didn't know about that about you guys. "Late night nature walks"... I didn't imagine that for the two of you, it's always the quiet ones he he.. always the quiet ones. Thanks for sharing! ;P
Ha ha ha... No Halli, he tried to get me to go on late night nature walks, but I wasn't interested. LMBO! J/K babe!
Post a Comment