This past weekend is now just a whirlwind of a memory. I haven't posted any pics or r blogged for that matter because I'm still recovering. My sisters and I have been so busy with putting together our Primary Halloween party.. and I was so happy that it turned out so well! The kids had fun, and it had just the right amount of cuteness that I loved it! One of the other wards even asked if they could borrow the decor!
Anyhow, Saturday was my precious boy Jonah's baptism. I will have to elaborate more when I get the pictures posted. And just on a random note... Obama is President. we are apart of history. I hope that this reinforces what we teach our kids, that they can be ANYTHING they want to be, regardless of race. You are the captain of your destiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment