Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking for that heart warming Christmas gift?

I know we all love those mink blankets.. but the designs.. we can live without. These blankets are 2 Ply High Quality Mink blankets. There are more designs to come. The pictures dont do the colors justice! But if you're interested there are more Tongan, Samoan, Maori, and Fijian designs. A great gift for the holidays. My sister Bea is selling these, if you're interested, email me and I'll give you a price list and more designs to choose from!



7 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

Okay I'm interested!!! Can you please email the prices and the dimensions! What a cool idea!!!

Anonymous said...

VERLYNN!!!! Hey, I gotta have one.... or two! Sign me up! How cool!

NONU6 said...

I will most definitely send you an email with both the price and some additional designs!

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Hey cuz,

Ok so I'm still a rookie at this so where is your follow button so I can stalk your every move on blogger. Lol! Well we need to get together before the holidays. Love the photography!

~LORA~ said...

Hey girl. I'm soo glad you found me. I'm still just brand new to this blogging thing but I'm sure with time I'll be just as pro as you. heehee! I say we just plan our little get together on our own cause we'll just keep talking about it and no one will ever do anything. Let's start small and do dinner. What do you think? I'll also have to get Bea's number from you cause I love the blankets. K cuz. Text or call me. Love you, Lora

Kiki Fangupo said...

Verlynn,
is there more than one Tonga design?

fantastic said...

hi there, i would love additional information and prices ;) thanks!
sukaandspice@gmail.com