Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight G {to the} N O!

So for this month our hostess for GNO was Sila. And in true Sila fashion, she pulled out all the stops!! Twilight and not to mention the much coveted shirts. I had to take a pic from Halli(thanks Hall!) who is always ready with her camera.. for all occassions. Well, I enjoyed the movie, yes the book was better.. but isn't it always? This night was a night to remember because as always, we always pick up where we left off. Even during the hour and a half wait in line, it was filled with laughter. I truely enjoy being able to spend time with these ladies.
{Don't you just LOVE those shirts! Great job Kiki!

"A friend is a gift you give yourself" - Robert Louis Stevenson

2 comments:

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Love the shirts ladies! Talk about true Cullen fans. You look good cuz as always!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Comments make my day, so just returning the luv. Are you in Utah? Oh hey I know Audra I worked with her at UTA