
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: KIKI aka 3LB
Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random things about ME....
I am obsessed with the smell of Tide!
When I get something in my head, I sketch.. on everything from napkins to envelopes to my hand.
I average 4-6 hours of sleep, during which I awake to check if the doors are locked and to do blanket checks.. ahhh I wonder what 6 FULL hours of sleep would feel like. *lol*
Meeting new people STILL makes me nervous.
I LOATHE scary movies.. I'm the BIGGEST scardy cat!! I know right!
And I wipe off my base boards EVERY Saturday!! Old habits are hard to break! *thanks dad*
I tag... YOU!! Everyone I know has been tagged! Thanks Kiki!
5 comments:
I love me some Tide too!! There's a Glade plug in that smells kinda similar- when you need your Tide fix- it gets the job done lol
Hey cuz,
Well you let us know if you need help! I'm glad your back on. I've been wondering where you are, but with as many kids as you have, I understand. LOL! Love ya!
Gosh Leti, why do my kids have to the reason I'm not blogging. Can't it just be that I have a busy and exciting life! Ha ha ha!
Ps kiki thank you!! My husband thought I had gone mad searching for a Glade Plugin that smells like TIDE! Oh sweet smells.
lol Verlynn... did you ever find it? I think the scent is called "Fresh Linens"
Post a Comment