Monday, March 2, 2009

{spark} craft

Achievement Day Invites/Reminder
Just a craft we will be doing for Achievement day this week. I LOVE working with these girls.. especially since it gives me a reason to craft. More important these girls teach me so much about myself as a person and as a mother.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to make these. Can you hold a session for the girls?! I love em! What cool pics too!

Kiki Fangupo said...

that is so awesome verlynn! i love it!!

Halli said...

So cute! I love 'em! Can we make these too...lol! I'm so in the mood to craft cause I haven't done anything since last Mother's Day... I think. Sad!

NONU6 said...

That sounds like a fun idea! Let me know and I'll get on planning it! Thanks again ladies!

pwincessdi said...

I love this, it's soo cute!! How creative is this?!!! :)

NONU6 said...

Thanks Diana! And thanks for leaving me a comment!