Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's that time again.


Achievement day reminders! Every month we have 2 Achievement Day activities for the girls. It's so much fun to be with these girls and watch them grow. I think I'm more excited because my Rosileni will be joining us next year. And I'm always asking her what she thinks of my activities. She's always super excited and I hope that will continue as she gets "older" lol. This Wednesday we are doing our Mother's Day Craft.

4 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

your ward is so lucky to have you! i'm glad you take pics of your creations cause i LOVE looking at them!

Lisa Purcell Magalei said...

Okay...I officially love your photograhy skills. You are the bomb.com!

LEVATAU'S said...

Hey sis!!The girls projects turned out BEAUTIFUL as always!!Thanks again for ALL of your help and support with Primary!!
Love ya Sis!!

pwincessdi said...

gosh ur so creative...i love it. I need to find my inner creative side!! :)