
We had a fun filled weekend. It started Friday night with our Scout fundraiser dance. Which went well into the night. Then Dwayne invited my sisters over for dessert... at 1:30 in the morning!! lol. I guess he wasn't tired.
The next morning we got up bright and early.. lol. ok, maybe not so early. I had a gazillion missed calls from my poor sister. I was supposed to be at our chapel to help her set up for our Primary Easter Eggstravaganza! But after waking up the previous morning at 5am and not getting to bed until 2am.. I was exhausted. But the kids had a great time with the egg hunt, games and a yummy lunch. I LOVE being in the primary!

3 comments:
Love the pictures, Verlynn. Sounds like you had a very busy weekend. Wait what was that?... dessert on Friday at the Nonu's... count me in! lol! Love you guys!
glad you guys had a fun easter!
The kids look like they had lots of fun. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment