Friday, May 29, 2009

Favorite things!!



Family + Fortune cookie

One of our most favorite things.. besides Chinese food.. are fortune cookies. Since I was a little girl I can remember having dinners at King's Table in California and we would sit around after a filling meal and each take turn reading our fortunes. Occasionally you will see my parents, all 7 of their children, add 4 husbands and between the 4 of us married gals, 16 grandchildren having Chinese food and each one reading their fortune. There is alway great fun and humor to be found.. due to the fact my dad LOVES to JOKE! I love that it is something that my kids have picked up on!

3 comments:

Halli said...

Love it! So cute!

Kiki Fangupo said...

cute pics! my boys love fortune cookies too.

Lisa Purcell Magalei said...

love the pix and the fortune cookie reading your family does. Spence and I do the same thing.