Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What does the Flu, a Rock Chip, and Coupons have in common??

MY DAY!! :)



How do you go from this....


to this!!


This week has been a challenging week.. and it's only TUESDAY!! Two of my children have the Flu.. and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the other FOUR don't get the bug!! On my way to Alby's to pick up some sweet dealS with their doubles last night we ended up in th ER. Taneyah has completely lost her appetite and is just so miserable. Jonah is just not himself. After a 3 hour wait and Taneyah crying and screaming every time someone walks past the curtain, thankfully they have Influenza type A.. not type B which is the H1N1. So I have a couple of days off of work to nurse them back to health. On my way back from taking my Dr's note to work a nice roofing truck didn't pull the cover over his load and things went flying. Luckily I got away with a huge rock chip! UGH! So here I am, the kids are resting, and I have tons of things to get done before I have to go back to work. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

good luck! sick kids are no fun :(

Lisa Purcell Magalei said...

Aww...sorry to hear the kids are sick, but happy to hear they are getting better.

LEVATAU'S said...

That is too funny!! I couldn't stop laughing when you were telling me..sorry..hehehehe Coupon Shopping?? When??