Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THS Volleyball Camp: Day 1



Today was the 1st day of Volleyball camp for Rosileni, unfortunately Taneyah didn't make it, she's spending time with my grandmother. But Rosileni got to attend with her cousin Teniyah. Yes, Taneyah & Teniyah are 2 weeks apart, and the names, just in case you were wondering ;), pure coincidence! Anyhow, I absolutely loved watching these two interact with each other. They don't really get to see much of each other, but the instant bond was heartwarming. I could hear Teniyah telling her partner, "that's my cousin!" as she pointed to Rosileni. It was instant friendship! And she has quite a sense of humor, just like her dad. While the girls got to learn and have fun with Coach Magalei and the THS volleyball team, Keelee and I just chatted it up. It's always nice to catch up with family! Rosileni is eager to go back tomorrow, she is really enjoying herself!

1 comment:

Kiki Fangupo said...

her little knee pads- how cute!