Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting caught up {life.blog.me}

It's been a week since the kids started school. They(Marques, Jonah, Rosileni, & Taneyah) started on Wednesday at their new school. They started the day off with a Morning Mingle where we got to meet the teachers and take a tour of the school. The 1st graders had testing and then got to go home, so Taneyah and I decided to go shopping :)
It's been nice having them in school full day, but I've been thinking a lot about what to do with my time. In a couple of years all my children will be in school full time. I've been thinking about going back to school. I'm not too sure about that idea. I want to be actively involved in something good and also be readily available to my children. I've been trying to rework my schedule to fit in time to workout. *which I really need to take more serious* I sit and look at some of the short term goals that I had for myself and so far... not so good! Sad! Hopefully I'll be able to figure things out and get my behind in gear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, with you being SUPER MOM and all, it definitely wouldn't hurt to get your degree.. and I know you could TOTALLY do it..and make it look like a piece of cake! :) I remember a couple years back we were talking about all your kids being in school.. can't believe its already almost here! Time flies when you're having fun, I guess! lol.. well love ya..and you'll be awesome at whatever you set out to accomplish.. it never fails! YOU ROCK! :)

pwincessdi said...

I hope you do start your workouts, cause I hate waking up everyday to workout...it sucks, but when I leave the gym I feel soo great, and I notice that I eat better after the gym, and that I have more energy. Read Bob Greene's book...you will be inspired seriously!! Good luck :)

NONU6 said...

Tino- I still remember that.. gosh I feel old lol! Love ya sis! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I don't know about super mom but I just hope when my kids are older they can say they had a happy and loving childhood.

Anna- thanks for the words of advice, I will most definitely check out that book! Thanks for sharing! And I will be following you lol!