Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Have I ever told you...



that I LOVE the FALL!! I think all of my friends and family think I'm weird because I absolutly adore the fall in Utah! It's when the weather starts to cool down, the leaves begin to change and the holiday season is upon us, and New Moon.. but that's another blog all together. I'm just filled with the FALL fuzzies after looking through the Uppercase Living Fall/Winter Catalog. I am looking forward to spending *more* time with family and crafts!

3 comments:

pwincessdi said...

Fall is my favorite favorite season of em all!! I love Halloween, and I love the weather change, and the warm colors, and wearing sweaters to hide my fat!! haha jk I love the vinyl lettering that you do, you're so creative!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn-
If I even THINK of FALL, I think of YOU! lol.. I swear there must be subliminal messages about fall floating around your home! haha.. jk..it's only cuz it's always so warm and cozy at your place, and something GOOD is always baking..well at least when I come around! ;p lol

NONU6 said...

Anna- isn't Fall the best! I just love homey(is that a word?), comfortable enviroments .

Tino- I only bake when you're here lol!! I'm glad that Fall reminds you of me.. that's such a compliment! :) Can't wait til you come in October.