Friday, September 25, 2009

FHE Funnies

Monday night D gave our lesson for FHE. His lesson was on consequences.

D: So give me an example of a choice, and the consequence that comes as a result of that choice.
Marques: If you steal you'll go to jail.
D: Ok.. good.
Rosileni: Umm if you jump off a cliff you will get hurt?
D: hmmmm ok. Ok, how bout you Taneyah?
Taneyah: I don't know.
D: Ok, Neyah, how bout, if you don't brush your teeth??
Taneyah: You'll get a... a....... ahhhhh SASA!

We laughed and she cried. I love FHE.

6 comments:

pwincessdi said...

hahah that was soo cute!! Oh the things kids say :)

Anonymous said...

lmbo.. Don't worry Neyah, in my mom's home, the same thing happens! hahaha :)

NONU6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NONU6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Purcell Magalei said...

Faiga o'o lua ma Dwayne ... kalofae ia Taneya! LOL ... I love the things your kids come up with!

Kiki Fangupo said...

LOL!