
Staying home with my "terrible" two, I love to watch their interaction with each other. They are typical little boys. One moment they are laughing, talking and helping each other get into trouble. The next minute they are screaming, crying and fighting with each other. But I love watching the little things they do for each other.
Dawson will fall asleep without a moments notice. Whether it be on a swing, at the dinner table, or in the middle of the hall. Devon will always find Dawson's favorite throw and cover him up. Or you'll see Devon helping him up the slide, get sand out of his hair, or help him with his shoes. Dawson on the other hand, always asks for him and his brother. Sometimes he's a little selfish with his own things, but he will always ask, "for me and my brother Devon too!" if it be candy, going to the store, or playing.

They are so different. Unique. Their own person. And yet they love each other so perfectly. Quick to forgive, already forgot, and ready to say I love you. They are such great examples to me of how I need to be. Like a child. Yes. Quick to forgive. Already forgot. Ready to say I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment