
It was always easy for me to lose the weight after I had my kids, because I was active. But now? I'm not as active, I don't think I eat right, even though we always have a vege side for dinner. And I don't get enough water in a day. I don't think I eat when I'm supposed to. I'm not hungry most of the day, until evening and then I eat dinner. Is anyone else like that?
It feels like its more. I just feel out of balance even though I take a multivitamin daily and workout. So what's the problem!
I follow Diana and she had a post about weight loss being a mental battle as well as a battle of the bulge. Which is so true! She inspired me to just quit making excuses and do it. Not half way, like I've been doing. But do it, get it done, and put it to rest!
I also found this post on Suka and Spice and realized that maybe I was going about it the wrong way. I should approach weight loss for the health factors rather then the size factor. So no more excuses from me. Today is the day that I dump those excuses and start dealing with the fact that I should have lost my baby fat a LOOOOOONNNNNNG time ago. I know what size I should be. According to the BMI calculator for my age and height I should weigh between 130-150. 160 is considered obese. WTH! I was 130 in high school. No thanks! My goal weight is 150. And I was around 160 after I had my youngest. So I know I can get there. I just need to push myself, and if any of you have any tips, let me know! My main goal is to get healthy again. At the very least, I hope I can keep up with my kids and not be out of breath!
2 comments:
I have no excuse I only have three kids and I have been chillen like it's cute lol It's a constant battle and struggle but with determination u can do it girl!!! kudos to u!! then send some of that motivation my way plse!!!
thank you so much for linking me here :) (btw, i had never seen that video for pretty lil teine..thanks for that too!)
i think that kimberly snyder's site is a great place to start. she helps you to think about things other than the immediate annoyance of the number on the scale--and focuses on the reasons for just being healthy. all of your beautiful children lead me to believe that there are so many other things on your mind that don't involved running and spending hours at the gym..what an honorable position you're in! i've picked up a couple workout videos that have been really helpful (i used to hate workout videos), and at least put your "i didn't do anything workout-related today" thoughts to ease :) in my mind, half of it is psychological--you feel better about yourself, and it somehow reflects in the numbers xx
Post a Comment