10 years of being a daddy
My better half =)
Die hard Utah Utes fan
Collector of music
Lover of art
Root beer float enthusiast
Jazz fan/Laker hater(lol)
CDL drivin'
Architect in training
Thank you for loving me always, especially during the times I didn't love myself. And during the times I made it hard for you to love me, your love stayed strong. You have shown me the true meaning of unconditional love. You are my rock. My go to guy. My best friend. The one I depend on to get things done. I know that there have been times when I worry and stress.. because of my lack of faith. But you have been there to reassure me that things will be ok, that things will work out. Your faith has carried us through. You have taught me how to trust. You have helped me weather the storms and have sheltered me from my own insecurities and from those things that continue to challange me. You work day in and day out for our family, without a complaint. You accept that you are married to an accident phobia, shot gun driver, over zealous crafter, sometimes messy seamstress, stack the dishes a certain way, don't come near me when I have raw chicken, fold the towels this way, germaphobe. I don't think I tell you enough, thank you... and I love you. Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:
Aww.. so sweet :) You two are such a beautiful couple! && you STILL look like teenagers in love... awwwww!! Okay, tell us the secret! hehehe :) Happy Father's Day Dwayne!
Verlynn you are GORGEOUS! I love that pic! And this post was super sweet =)
what a gorgeous couple u are!! Great post!!!
Tino» thanks for the Father's day wishes sis. I have no idea what you're talking about lol. Dawsie turning 4 made me feel old. Gosh, he'll be in Kindergarten next year :(
Kiki» Thanks! You are too nice!
Silia» It's all him :) thanks!
Post a Comment