Thursday, July 22, 2010

Izyan's First birthday party.

Thank goodness my cousin Lisa takes pictures at our family functions. I'm usually too busy with serving or kids. One of the two. Or both at the same time. Izyan's birthday turned out really great. The lack of sleep was well worth it.


My maternal grandmother. I absolutely love her! She gave us quite a scare a couple of months ago. She suffered 2 heart attacks and was in the ICU for a couple of weeks. Needless to say, our family lived at the hospital during that time. She proved to us that she is a fighter. She is making great progress and getting healthy again.


William and Dawson showing off their Kung Fu skills!


Take 2!


Birthday Boy Izyan!


Sister Angie and her baby boy Izyan.


Sister Desiree with her baby Thor.

In charge of the food and serving. Not a fun job:)

The rest of the kids were M.I. A. They were either at the play ground or playing Ninja.

No comments: