Thursday, July 22, 2010

11 years....









July 17th was our 11 year anniversary. It doesn't seem like its been that long. 11 years and 6 kids later, we are still learning about each other as individuals. We are at the point now that we know what buttons to push and which ones to stay away from lol. We have made our mistakes. We have had our ups and downs. We have helped each other through some hard times. He is truly my better half. The one that balances me out. The one that knows all my quirks and still loves me. My best friend. I can tell him anything. We sometimes get on each others nerves but the conversation never stops. He is my perfect match. He still makes my heart skip a beat and takes my breath away. We still run around like teenagers even though we're grown and married with kids. lol.

He should be happy that I didn't scan all the rest of our pictures... I just might =)

4 comments:

Tino Faamausili said...

Happy Anniversary!! So, where's the Fountain of Youth? Because yall haven't aged at all! We love you guys!

SillyVinylDesign said...

Happy anniversary!!! PS love ur new monogram on ur blog

pss U need to tell me what size you want the vinyl?

Anonymous said...

nice...

NONU6 said...

Thanks Tino. Fountain of Youth?? Haven't found it yet, but I'm steady searching =)

Thanks Silia!! I am still looking for the other flourish. Can't wait to get that project started. You are awesome!

Thanks Anonymous =)