Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Football Season

Kalobe, Marques, Jamison, Taleni, Jonah

For the last 2 season's I would ask my two oldest if they wanted to play tackle football. The answer was always no. Their dad would push for them to play, and I would put a stop to it. My excuse was always that they weren't ready for it. That when they want to play, they'll be ready. Always in the back of my mind I was relieved, I didn't have to see my boys getting tackled lol. I know, bad right!
This year, Marques approached me and said he wanted to play tackle football. I had to ask him several times just to make sure I heard him right. Anyhow, they have been running drills with my nephews Kalobe, Jamison and Taleni. Seeing them work hard and help each other out is so neat. And there are 9 more boys to go!
Yesterday was their first day with pads and tackling. I was extremely nervous. My oldest is a twig! I mean really, he is skinny! But he did great! They all did. Especially lil Taleni. My nephew tries so hard t keep up the "big" boys. He never complains. He just does whatever the older boys are doing and he gives it his all.
Dads and uncle helping out. Dawson wanting to get in on the action.




Highlight of the night... they got to hit their dad.


Jonah's facials. He REALLY wanted to hit his dad haha!

I'm excited for football season needless to say. More excited to see them learn and have fun.

1 comment:

LEVATAU'S said...

YAY!!So Excited to watch the boys learn and have fun together!!! :)