
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.
- Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it.
- I like hugs and I like kisses, But what I really love is help with the dishes!(I need a sign for this!)
- Four little dirty words: wash, cook, iron, dust
- I believe in miracles… keeping this place clean is one of them.
I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby. ~Nancie J. Carmody
Keeping a clean house with 6 active children has to have caused someone to lose their sanity. If it hasn't, it's about to. Summer has brought so much more traffic into the house and that has meant MORE chores. Ugh. Summer please be over!
On that note. I will have all six in school this year. IF Dawson decides that Preschool is for him. We'll see. I remember always talking about this day. How I was going to have free time on my hands and what am I going to do with it? Is there such a thing as free time? Anyhow, I decided that I am going to volunteer at my kids school. Or enroll in school myself. It's time to get it done. Actually the real reason is because I can't be in a house all by myself. The creaking noises. The shadows. The guy from Scream. LHH. Seriously though!
1 comment:
I love your lil sayings true words of encouragement girl!!! especially the dishes one winks winks lol ur an amazing momma!!!
Post a Comment