Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hooray!!! Totally made my day!

Remember back about a month ago, I wrote about winning a Misikko Pro Flatiron? Well I got it via UPS yesterday! Unfortunately they were out of stock on the Misikko Hana Pro Flatiron, the pink one, so they sent me the Corioliss Pro Flatiron in black. I didn't really mind, I mean, I was getting it FREE! Thanks again ANE! Check her out at Suka&Spice!



I tried some quick curls before heading out the door to football practice, this was the best I could do. HOWEVER, from now on if you see me with perfectly manicure hair/curls, it's the Misikko Corioliss! PS. Yes, that is a Utes shirt I am wearing. Don't ask.

PSS: Dear Mr UPS, next time please knock on the door and see if someone answers. Don't try to kill 2 birds with one stone(flatiron) by throwing the package at my door.

Sincerely,
A SAHM

4 comments:

LEVATAU'S said...

OH KAAAY!!! I'm "J"!!! So Nice!! Oh and by the way, can I request a trim,MAYBE color,and style this weekend..need a new look..heheh LOVE YOU SIS!!

NONU6 said...

Anything for the birthday girl!! lol! Trim, color and layers?? I'll be bringing by some goodies for Tui lol! REMEMBER you are training for the 5K with me! haha. Ok, I'll bring you some too. Love you! And Happy Birthday again!

SillyVinylDesign said...

I am super Jealous!!! I need a new flat iron dang it

fantastic said...

oooh i just love how they package their items! i think one of the reasons I order from them is to see how they will package my items...perks of a small business :)

i'm glad that you like it..i'm looking forward to seeing lots of new hairstyles, because i know you'll be super creative with this! x