
If you know my Taneyah, you know she's a girly girl. And one of the things she loves to do is fix her hair. She has really long hair. I would occasionally ask her if she wanted me to cut a couple of inches off and she would always say no.
Tonight she had a hair mishap. She was fixing her hair and got it all tangled in the comb. She came down crying asking if I could get the comb out. I tried and was unsuccessful. And, we had to cut her hair. I was kind of upset with her. I know, it's only hair. But after I saw her crying her eyes out, even while I was cutting her hair. I felt bad. So I told her I'd layer it so we wouldn't have to cut the rest of her hair the same length. And I promised that I would fix it pretty for her everyday. That seemed to console her a little bit.
I feel like my little girl, going into 2nd grade, is growing up with her grown up hair cut.
5 comments:
Aww..poor Taneyah!! But on the flipside, her hair looks SUPER CUTE!! Reminds me that I need to set an appt with my hair stylist *wink wink* :)
i love it!! what a lil cutie
Too bad you had to cut her hair.. But its still beautiful. You just do everything huh? So blessed and talented you are.. But I better not let my daughter read this post and give her ideas. She'll purposely get a comb stuck in her's..hehehe.
Sis, thanks. Come over anytime! :)
Thanks Silia!
Leah, I'm just too much of a cheap skate lol to pay for my girls to get a cut. Lol @ your daughter, tell her long hair is BEAUTIFUL!
her hair looks beautiful this way :) i'm sure it will grow back to its proper length in no time..what a good mummy you are :)
Post a Comment