There has been so much fuss about the boys playing football that I did not realize my poor baby girls were feeling a little neglected. One of the things I *HATE* the most, when I don't follow through with something I promised my kids. So today after our Letalu family dinner at Chuckarama lol I know, typical. My Taneyah asked, actually more like stated, "When are we starting volleyball mom?" and "when are you going to teach us our Samoan dances? You promised!"I've been in such a rut with feeling a bit under the weather and just..... ill. But I have no excuses! None! So this week I have put it as top priority to sign my girls up for volleyball. And teach them some Samoan numbers. I love that my kids embrace their Samoan culture, well, what they know about it. My grandmother has asked me to teach them Samoan so she can talk to them. This coming from an old lady who's mother is half German half Samoan and her father is British. And she can speak English hahaha. But I've been contemplating teaching them. This time I'll just slowly incorporate it before I go making any promises! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment