2. Out door fires
3. Rain
4. Cozy blankets
5. Pumpkin Patch
6. Pumpkin desserts
7. Boots
8. Holiday Decor
9. Leaves changing colors
10. The Holidays!
Every year we have our Annual Family Halloween Party, along with other holiday traditions. On Saturday we carved our pumpkins. Its always so much fun to see the kids get their hands dirty. Our one golden rule.. "No Pumpkin-gut slinging!"
As they get older they get a little more freedom when it comes to carving. The only two we had to supervise were the two youngest. I think my older 4 know what NOT to do to get their carving privileges taken away. My nephews joined us, and they were just so cute.
Sunday we decorated cookies with all the nieces and nephews, minus our Arizona crew. The cookie decorating contest suddenly became a UofU vs BYU cookie decorating contest. It's so funny because I come from a family that are Cougars through and through. My husband on the other hand, is a crazy Ute fan. He jokes that I deceived him because one of our first dates was a UofU game. I wore a UofU sweater and was cheering for the Utes. He didn't realize it was only because my cousin played for the mighty Utes at the time. Now, with his mini Ute fans infiltrating the family, it's a house divided. BYU.
Anyhow, this group has not graduated to piped icing... YET! It's so much stress.... I mean FUN watching them decorate and show their creativity. We are just looking forward to our Halloween party and making candied apples... mmmm yum!
4 comments:
I love all the fun things to do for Halloween with the kids. Looks like yall had tons of fun.
You're an awesome Mother to your kids and a wonderful Aunt to all the nieces and nephews. They all have smiles on their faces, showing how much fun they had. Excited to join you all for the Halloween Party.
awww looks like lots of fun! hahaha about BYu! I'm a total BYu fan!!! You do so many fun things with ur kids, such a fun momma :)
Cool shirt, Jonah! GO UTES!!!!!
Post a Comment