Monday, October 18, 2010

Beautiful Sunday


Sunday we had our Primary program. The kids did a wonderful job! They were all so reverent and seeing Dawson sing all the song with his loud raspy voice was just too cute. After church was over I *bribed* the kids to take pictures at Gardner Village. I really need a nice "recent" picture of the kids.







7 comments:

Tilly Afuvai said...

Your kids are beatiful. They always look so cute in their outfits. Wish we were there to see:) Hope you gys are doing good. take care

Lisa Purcell Magalei said...

I absolutely love the pictures, Lynn! So hurry up and get your camera, so you can take Spence and I's pictures. lol

IONGI FAMILY said...

What a beautiful family u have!!

T*Family said...

Those are some awesome pic Verlynn. Your children are sooo adorable.

Kiki Fangupo said...

LOVE THESE!!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

btw... did you make your girls skirts? they are soooo adorable!!

NONU6 said...

Thanks ladies!

Kiki- Nope, those are store bought. I wish I made them! lol.