We had a much needed family night. With how busy life has been it's always nice to take a break from everything and just spend some time together as a family. The next day was my Jonah's birthday, but like every Saturday, we had football. So, Friday was Jonah's birthday outing doubling as our family outing. We had a great time playing games, bowling, and then late, late night dinner. I love looking at pictures of my kids, and seeing how much they've grown. It's amazing how much they change in a matter of months.
With recent events in the news, I can't help but stop, be grateful, and see how blessed I am. So blessed to have the children I have. Blessed that they are healthy, loud, and sometimes crazy. Even with the everyday stresses of life and the headaches they give me :) nothing can replace them. The absence of them would be devastating. Watching them play, fight, sleep, laugh, pray.... is such a miracle and a blessing. Why am I always in need of constant reminder.
1 comment:
Your kids are beautiful and looking at pictures of them always puts a smile on my face! :)
Post a Comment