Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday Date Night... make that a double.


If I haven't already told you that I *LOVE* living in Utah, well, there you have it. I love Utah! I love that we have all 4 seasons, and fall, yes I know, I've said it a million times. FALL is my favorite time of year. We are surrounded by all the beautiful fall colors, snow capped mountains and that cool mountain air!
One of the other things I love are all the holiday events. Tonight was date night. We doubled with my cousin Lisa and her husband Spencer Magalei.

We headed down to Tucano's at the Riverwoods and they were having their Lighting the Shops at Riverwood Event. It was beautiful!
We had great food and the best company!



There was a live band.
Fire pits on almost every corner.


Free carriage rides.


Hot chocolate.
Cookies.
and the atmosphere was wonderful.
I'm thankful that the Magalei's joined us, it made the evening much funner lol! Its always jokes and good times with these two.

6 comments:

Lisa Purcell Magalei said...

It was an awesome evening with you two. Thanks for the good times, laughter and of course jokes. Next time we'll have to get the other couples to join us. We love you guys!

NONU6 said...

We love you too! We had a fun evening. I definitely agree, we'll have to plan a couples night out!

pwincessdi said...

looked like a lotta fun! You looked gorgeous :)

NONU6 said...

You are too nice Anna, thank you:)

Kiki Fangupo said...

I love UT too!! Miss having 4 seasons. Looks like yall had fun!

IONGI FAMILY said...

How fun!!! I <3 date nites!!!