Wednesday, November 17, 2010

*Motivation*

Nov 6 2010
Ugh, so not the biz lol.
2008
2007
Don't laugh, I was trying to fit in with the youngin's
The date on the pic is wrong, this was Jan 2005.
I know I'm supposed to be posting individual pictures, but I couldn't crop my sisters out :D
'98
Conference 97
I love this pic, my roll dawgs lol!
Dicky, Lisa, bro Lyle, Me, Rob, Rubie, and Bro Lorenzo.


Ok, I realize that when I got heavier through the years, I avoided the camera like a plague! lol This was really hard to do cuz I know with each year I put on a little more. And in that year its up and down. After seeing Silia Iongi's post on her BL success, what a motivation!! I know it's right before the holidays but what a better time to find alternatives to the traditional recipes. So, for the record, I know I started, then I stopped, NO GOOD! I'm determined to get myself to 150. Oh boy, I have got some work to do. When I allow myself to get into this rut, I do a real good job of it. I feel like I am at my heaviest. For someone that was put on a strict low fat diet by my doctor back in 2005, I have done the total opposite. I decided that if doing it for myself wasn't good enough, that adding these guys to the list should do it.

I started Saturday 11/13. We'll see where I am in a month. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

8 comments:

Tino Faamausili said...

GOOD LUCK!! YOU CAN DO IT!! :)

NONU6 said...

Thanks sis! Say a prayer for me lol. Seriously, I might need divine intervention to help me.

fantastic said...

What is BL? I can guess, but I'm not familiar..regardless, best of luck!!!

NONU6 said...

@fantastic BL is Biggest Loser :) thanks for the luck! I'll need it.

pwincessdi said...

U will do great, especially with those beautiful lil motivators, you're set! I am so happy for you, I want to do the same and be at 150!! I need to get that motivation too, Congrats on making the change! :)

T*Family said...

You can do it girl. BTW, you look fine anyway. Happy journey!!!

NONU6 said...

Thanks Anna! I'm sure you're a lot closer to 150 than I am lol!

Thanks Leah, you are so sweet!

IONGI FAMILY said...

Honey what are u talking about u are stunning ALREADY!!! but we all have things we like to work at