Today I awoke with a greater sense of urgency. An urgency to get my life in order. To get myself in order. I awoke like the dead gasping for air. For the breath of life. I have not felt so alive as I do today. The smell of the cool crisp air is invigorating. Running, with you, against you. It has been a while. I am ready for this day. Today I am ALIVE.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
"You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you."
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
I have neglected SELF long enough. All the talk about doing. I have not done. Because inside, there was no fire burning. You fueled my dedication. You sparked the fire.
1 comment:
Nice!!! I can't wait to see you more ALIVE cause I thought you were doing so much all ready!! Very inspiring girl, u go!!!
Post a Comment